Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Coming Soon

It had been my intention for this site to be coming together more quickly than it has. Distractions have been the order of the day, but many of these are good distractions. Birthday parties, baby showers for grandchild #3 due any time, church picnics, baseball playoffs for our own baby (Robert - 9.)

Two things will help in my efforts. We added another laptop to the family, so I won't have to stand in line as often, and our new wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling bookcase is supposed to be complete this weekend, allowing me to get my books off the floor and into some kind of order.

Two things you can do to help. Send me lists of your favorites and reviews of your favorites. The more you contribute, the more this resource will bless you and others.

No comments: