Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Many Missing Titles

I'm enjoying putting this site together as much as anyone. However, I want to thank readers for their words of encouragement at this early stage.

If you look over the lists below, you'll see there are many missing titles. We need you to help out by adding your list. Send it to Randy@Kirks4Jesus.

Please also note that I have listed a few book reviews on the right. Many, many more to follow. I hope to write 50 of my own in the next 90 days. Plus I will be scouring the web for good ones that already exist. Then, of course, I'm hoping some of your readers will review your favorite(s). It is perfectly ok to have more than one review of a book.

My personal goal is to have over 100 reviews by then end of Summer. And these 100 will represent the "must read" list for Christians who read. Help with the effort, PLEASE!

1 comment:

Linda Kelley said...

Hi Randy,

I have written a few book reviews on my web site. I'm not sure if they would be long enough for your purposes. You can check them out at www.Christian-Parenting-Source.com click on Book Reviews (there are several categories there). If you would like to use any of these, let me know.

I also have a blog you might enjoy at http://christianhomeschoolteacherslounge.blogspot.com/

I enjoyed reading through your posts. I'm a reader and so are my children. LOVE BOOKS!

Blessings,

Linda Kelley